Monday, February 23, 2009

audio books

I listened to both the overdrive and netlibrary ebook orientations.
There was one confusing aspect of netlibrary:the login. The orientation on the netlbrary sent you to the netlibrary homepage where there was no place to create a log in.
In order to create a log in,you have to do everything through the library homepage.Somewhere it does suggest calling the library. I can tell your from experience that most people do end up calling us. Other than that glitch,netlibrary seems fairly straightforward.

I wish I could say the same for overdrive. It seems impossibly convoluted and difficult to navigate through. The orientation is really,really long and you have to go through page after page of stuff. I gave up. too complicated and time consuming. I don't really want to listen to a book that badly. No wonder our patrons get so confused.

No comments: